Monday, January 3, 2011

January Resolutions

It's a brand new year and everyone is making their 2011 resolutions. I don't normally make resolutions, because then I just feel bad when I give them up in February. However, I have decided to do something this year in celebration of the year 2011 (which has yet to actually prove if it's going to be one to celebrate or not).

A few weeks back I was doing weekly goals and updating about them. I fell off that wagon, but cramming a list of things into a week tends to be kind of overwhelming. I decided to take the goal idea and merge it with the concept of resolutions with a monthly resolution list. This isn't to say I can't reuse resolutions, it just breaks the longer term things up into bite size goals that might be easier to achieve.

I've got my list of January Resolutions made already, and most of them are hobby related. Some are time sensitive and some are ones that I will hopefully carry over into the next month. Some are just for fun.

Write DnD game for Tengaicon
Walk 20 days for 30 minutes for the January 2011 Fitness Kickoff Challenge
Finish the first three books in the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher
Finish Lego HP
Watch two horror films from my Netflix queue
Track everything spent in the checkbook
Write 4 content  articles
Log 15 hours on ChaCha
Write and schedule blogs on a three times a week basis. I'll be pulling old ones from my old blogs in order to get rid of them this year.
Get going as a consultant for Passion Parties.


I'll also be taking a mid month road trip to help some good friends of mine move from Michigan to Oklahoma, attending a small fiber festival close to hear and enjoying a day of gaming at the above mentioned Tengaicon. 


It's going to be a pretty busy start to the new year. 

Bring it on!

ALF





No comments:

Post a Comment