Monday, May 9, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion (5/9)

Since it's been awhile since I've done this, I thought I'd go ahead and post some articles I've done in the past few months. This is also a little bit of a cop out as I'm trying to get caught up on writing goals, overtime work, and getting the apartment ready for an inspection, so I guess this is just filler? Still...never hurts to throw some stuff out there.

In the Spirit of Being Reunited - I don't have the knack for poetry that others have, but AC was holding a sonnet contest for National Poetry month. Though I don't anticipate winning, I had fun writing this. I haven't been to any reunions, but this is sort of how I imagine one might go.

Netflix TV Series Consolidation - Netflix recently put many of their television series into single show files instead of individual ones for each season. While it cuts down on the number of items in a queue, it does have its downside too.

My Top 10 Favorite Summer Movie Releases - I took an AC assignment and recapped several of my favorite movies. The title says it all. I've been called out on a couple of my choices, but for whatever reason, I stand behind them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment