Sunday, June 21, 2009

Russell Stover

I had every intention of taking pictures on our trip yesterday, but I walked out of the house and forgot my camera. No worries though...it was completely rainy and gross and we didn't do much. We had a chinese buffet, walked the mall, sold Jon's cards, then headed home.

I did score several jewelry making things at JoAnn's Fabrics on the cheap and we stopped at the Russell Stover candy store in Abilene, KS. It's one of those places we've always said we wanted to stop at but never did. Yesterday we decided to do it.

The store is pretty nice, though new things are pricey. They had chocolates Valentine's Day and Easter that were marked down at a pretty good discount. We snagged some "bloopers" for cheap, some salt water taffy, and Sherbet fudge.
This won't be a normal thing, but the outlet is close so I'd definitely be up for making another trip at some point. And right now, that Sherbet fudge is sounding good...

No comments:

Post a Comment