Thursday, October 22, 2009

Goodreads: And Eternity

And Eternity (Incarnations of Immortality, #7) And Eternity by Piers Anthony


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I’m now almost done with the whole Incarnations of Immortality series. Had I read this several years ago, I would have been done, but Anthony snuck in one last book about the Incarnation of Night and so I still have that one to read.

I had been looking forward to “And Eternity,” but I was slightly disappointed in most of it. For me, it was kind of boring and the character of Vita was annoying. I understood her to be young and naïve and she was that, I just didn’t think she was good at being that. Mostly, I just found her irritating.

The process of reading the book wasn’t great, but the story itself tied the rest of them together nicely and I liked how it ended. I get a kick out of books that wrap together and whose characters connect so neatly, the author did a good job. There was a lot of foreshadowing, and though he seemed to try to throw the reader off at points, I had the ending figured out. Really, if you pay attention it’s not that difficult.

So while not my favorite, “And Eternity” definitely had its place in the series.


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment