Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sneaky Comments

So I was going through this blog late last night and realized that I'd gotten some comments. I thought I'd receive an email when anyone commented, but apparently not. I know that it's usually polite to comment back, and I probably look snotty for not having done so before.

Rather than replying to each one right now, I'll just say thank you to everyone who's reading and commenting and you're all freakin' awesome. I recently changed my comment settings to allow for anyone to comment, including anonymous users, which means I'm probably going to get some hateful comments, but oh well. I'll delete them and if it gets bad I'll just moderate them before posting.

Plus, I'm now following my own comments in Google Reader, so I'll know to reply next time.

And if you're not commenting, that's totally cool too, but I didn't want anyone to feel ignored.

Happy Sunday to everyone and I hope you're coming week is gearing up to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment