Saturday, March 19, 2011

Self Promotion Saturday

Saturday seems like a good day to share some of my other writings with anyone who reads this blog. Most of what I'm going to share will be articles I've written for Associated Content. However, during writing events, like Script Frenzy or National Novel Writing Month, I might share some fiction for feedback and/or calls for beta readers should I move forward with anything I write.

Feedback is good, and even if you just want to skim the article, page hits are awesome!

Lords of Acid and Angelspit come to Kansas City - This article was just published this week and was from the concert I attended with a friend of mine last week. The concert was alot of fun. I was introduced to Lords of Acid in college, so I was familiar with their music. Angelspit and their opening act, Radical G, were both new to me, and I found that I really liked their music.

The Lunar Eclipse - I remember writing this on a whim when I lived in Oklahoma City right before the occurrence of a lunar eclipse. It involved a little bit of research and finding out some interesting factoids about the phenomenon.

Sault Ste. Marie, MI - Sault Ste. Marie will always be a place I think of with love. I went to college there and stayed for several years after, and I still miss the summers. This was one of my first articles written for AC.

I'm always looking for new subscribers at my content page as well. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment