Sunday, March 27, 2011

Share the Love Sunday

Here's some more of the fun stuff I read, watch, follow, and enjoy.

Planescape: Metamorphosis - The artist for this webcomic is actually a friend of mine and a player in my Sunday night DnD game. He's a very cool guy with a cool webcomic. He also does web design, so if anyone's interested, I can put in a good word for you. Eventually, I think he's going to do a page for me!

The Purl Bee - When I got back into knitting, this was one of the first pages I found. They have cute patterns for knitting, sewing, and other types of crafts, and their page is bright and fun. Honestly, it always puts me in a good mood.

A Year of Slow Cooking - I know I've talked about this page on my blog before. A couple years ago, Stephanie O’Dea challenged herself to cook in her slow cooker every day for the whole year. She still updates the blog with recipes and you can find all the ones she did during her project. I've made a few of her recipes and they always come out great!

If you want a shout out or want to give me ideas for new things to look at, please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment