Monday, March 14, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion

It's been awhile since I've done this, but I figured I'd try it again. It's mostly an effort to keep myself on track when it comes to writing and getting myself out there. It might reek of spammy spam, but please don't feel like you have to click on anything I share. 

For a little background, I've been writing articles for a few years now through Associated Content. I dabbled in Triond but kind of put that to the wayside and started with Demand Studios (submitted my first article for editor review tonight, in fact). Most of my AC income comes from page views, so the more people who read my stuff, the higher that amount is. Also, even though I don't usually like to draw attention to myself, writing is one of those areas where I kind of like showing off. This doesn't mean all my stuff is good, but I appreciate readers and feedback. 

When I self promote, it'll probably be with old articles and stories I feel I want to share, but I'll also post new things I publish on AC as well. I hope this doesn't come across as annoying, and if it does, I just ask that you bypass the post. However, if anything strikes you as interesting, please feel free to click the link and check out the article. 


Five Basic Steps for Buying an Airplane

Dream House - A Short Story

Slow Cooker Recipe: Nacho Cheese Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment