Saturday, March 26, 2011

Self Promotion Saturday

I’m still waiting on two recent articles to be approved through AC, but they’ll hopefully show up on my Associated Content page soon.

In the meantime, I’m going to leave you with these little gems.

A Walk in Spring – This was from the AC Assignment desk . It’s a short story about spring. Not sure how springy it feels, but I kind of had fun writing it.

Product Review: Dragon Chow Dice Bags – Fellow gamers, if you want a cool looking dice bag, then check out Dragon Chow. I met the owner through Twitter and decided to finally break down and buy a new dice bag for Jon and I.

Blogging: Exhibitionism for a New Generation - My first ever AC article. Some of the stuff is still relevant.

I set two goals this past. The first is to have 300 published articles on Associated Content by the end of 2011. The second is to have 100 subscribers on my Associated Content page. So to help me get going on the second one, I decided to have a small contest. Anyone willing to subscribe to my page will be entered in a drawing for a ten dollar Starbucks gift card. Now I know ten dollars isn’t a lot, but it is a coffee and a snack with a little bit leftover. I’d like to have future drawings as well, but I’m starting out small.


If you want to be entered into the drawing, here’s what to do:

1. Leave a comment saying you’ll subscribe.

2. Send a message to my personal email at mystressmanda@gmail.com. Put SUBSCRIBE ME in the subject line. I’ll add the email you use to my mailing list and you’ll get a notification whenever I publish something.

3. If you’re already an AC user just go to my page and click Subscribe.
I’ll draw on March 30th for the gift card and send it via email to the winner.



Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment