Sunday, March 20, 2011

Share the Love Sunday

Yesterday was all about promoting myself. Today, I want to share the blogs, writings, etc.  of other people I follow. I don't have a huge following, but I do follow some awesome people with fun blogs, so check them out!

Scraps of Life - Sarah makes me want to scrapbook. I have yet to try it, but the things she creates are adorable and I love looking at her pages. Not only is she talented and creative, but her daughter makes the cutest model for her creations.

Adventures of a Silly, Silly Girl aka Sassypants Knitter - I heard Fru's podcast before I read her blog, whether she's talking or writing, this girl is so cute! She's a fellow knitter who also crochets, games, and motivates with her fitness journey. I recommend both her blog and her podcast.

Domestic Chaos - Ashley is a mother of a two year old who embraces her duties and attitudes towards parenting to the fullest. She's a strong advocate for breastfeeding, and her honesty is striking. She's also a freelance writer who's working on becoming a novelist. I have first hand knowledge of her fiction and she's an amazing writer.

I'll be doing more of these in the future, so if you'd like me to check out your blog (if I'm not already reading it) and give you a shout out, give me the link in the comments, or email me at mystressmanda@gmail.com. I'd love other suggestions as well, and don't be afraid to just say "Hey! I want to be promoted!"

No comments:

Post a Comment