Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Wrap-Up

It's that magical day they call Friday.

The week was fast, which is good. New position is going okay on average. Some days were better than others. I cried one day, which isn't really a big deal because I'm a crier. New jobs are hard. It's frustrating to not know what's going on, and I hate having to wait for all my synapses to make new connections. But I like the work and I think when I get going on it I'm going to totally kick butt.

I'm working on two pairs of socks right now. The redone jaywalkers for the BIL and the Angler Loop socks for J. I'll post pictures later when I have some more to upload. So far so good.

This was a fail week for being a responsible adult. Next week will be better, I hope.

Today's J's birthday! He had to work all day and I went to knitting night with a few of my knitting pals. I think I'm going to start random KIP get-togethers since the rest of the year seems to be crazy busy for everyone. As for the B-Day boy, we're not doing anything exciting except watching South Park. However, there's something to be said for a quiet evening at home. Though considering how much I enjoy those quiet nights at home, I think I'm only a few steps away from being a hermit.

Have a great weekend everyone!

ALF

No comments:

Post a Comment