Friday, July 9, 2010

The Yarn Shop and More

Back in March when J and I went to a book signing in Kansas City, we stopped at a little yarn store in Overland Park and I followed our visit up with this review.

Knitters don't always have good experiences with yarn stores, and it was really nice to walk into a place and be treated like a valued customer. The worker was super friendly and impressive (her name is Julie if my memory hasn't failed me).

I bought some pretty clearance yarn, an addi circular for magic loop knitting, and a full set of circular needles which I love and have almost completely taken the place of my straight needles.

ALF

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Looks like fun- I want to hang out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! Have you been to the one here on Mass? It's called the Yarn Barn; I don't know jack about yarn, but my mom has been into it forever and ever, and she really seemed to dig it. (Bonus: I now know where to shot for her for Christmas/Birthdays!)

    ReplyDelete