Saturday, July 31, 2010

Go Go Go!

This week has been a busy one, hence the lack of anything resembling a blog post. Work has been 8-9 hours of non-stop focus and the evenings are dedicated to getting things ready for GenCon or zoning out in front of "Buffy  the Vampire Slayer" and knitting J's Anglers Loops Socks. While TV is  major time suck, it's been all my mind can handle at the end of the day.

Today was one of the crazier Saturday's I've had, since I generally like to chill on the weekends. I definitely feel accomplished though. I took Francesca (my car) in to get a new battery and now she runs much better. I did a book sell back at Hastings. I put in two hours at work to catch up on things before vacation next week.  I picked up a prescription, grabbed money for the trip, went to lunch with J, and am now sitting here with another Slayer episode and my computer, relaxing for a little bit before getting stuff together for tonight's game.

I still have alot I want to get done before Tuesday. Cleaning is priority because I don't want to come back to a messy house. Laundry needs to get done. I want to go ahead and pack my bag with all my carry around stuff. Basically, I just want to be prepared for this as best I can so we can get up Tuesday morning and hit the road. As much as I'm looking forward to this, I'm probably going to need a vacation from my vacation.

I'm calling tomorrow a rest day though, so I'm going to try to get some pics uploaded and maybe get a blog post or two done for the week.

Or I'm just going to sleep all day.

ALF

No comments:

Post a Comment